|Data / Ora|
14/06/2019 - 18/07/2019
Tutto il giorno
A new edition of the online Summer School in Managing International Relations – delivered entirely in English!
Those who are already working, or are getting ready to work, in an international environment face a number of key challenges. They have to endeavor to understand the major international political economic and security dynamics in order to be able to forecast the direction they will take in the future. The capabilities needed to accomplish this make for a truly value-added skills set for a globalized world which is increasingly characterized by complex, interconnected issues in constant evolution.
Managers in International Relations, whether by choice or necessity, need to be able to deal with a wide range of tasks:
- Gather and use information at an international level, in order to build a proper knowledge base and to be better prepared to make decisions;
- Understand political, economic and security changes and their evolution, e.g. Brexit, currency wars, the conflict in Syria and so on;
- Manage negotiation processes in a multicultural world.
This Managing International Relations course is aimed at university students, young professionals and experienced workers. Participants build up a toolkit which they can use to better understand, analyze and manage international relations.
1) The starting point (MOOC) – Free
June 14th – July 18th
A preliminary step for getting confident with methods and issues of the international relations’ analysis.
2) Analyzing and understanding the complexity of a changing world (e-learning)
September 13th – October 25th
Four in-depth and complementary modules with insights by renowned international experts, through a theoretical and practical approach.
A certificate of attendance is released by Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore upon complection of the E-learning part.
Methodology of international relations’ analysis; Open Source Intelligence and dynamics; major geopolitical and geo-economic issues; fundamental elements in key international negotiation processes.
Start your online course: aseri.unicatt.it
Phone +39 02 7234 8310
E-mail: [email protected]